We understand that buying a property is one of the most stressful events in a persons life. First Time Purchasers, those upgrading or downgrading or refinancing their home can be confident in Lockhart + Cleary to carry out a thorough investigation of title and ensure that all statutory obligations in relation to registration of your interest in the property is carried out in a prompt and professional manner. Our services include:-
- This involves investigation of Title, Carrying out searches, liaising with your lending institution, if any, registration of your and your lending institutions interest in the property.
- Taking up of Title deeds, examining of same, preparation of Contracts, completion of sale, redemption of mortgages.
Sales of Multi-unit developments
- Issuing of Contracts for Sale and Building Agreements including preparation of Booklets of Common Title, deeds of Assurance, Management Company formation, liaising with lending institution, issuing completion notices.
- Establishing who the legal owner of a property is.
- Adverse Possession
- Leasehold covenants.
Registration of Title
- This includes applications for First Registration.
- Registration of life interests, burdens, limited interests.
- Compulsory Registrations.
- Registration in the Land Registry and Registry of Deeds.
- Identifying the true boundaries.
- Boundaries acquired by long possession
- Taking up of Title deeds, examining of same, searching against the borrowers, redemption of mortgages.